5 steps on how to clean iPhone speakers from water without disassembling the phone
If water, dirt, or dust has entered the speakers of your iPhone and it is performing worse, you can use the Water Eject quick command without the need for special sites. It plays a low-frequency sound at maximum volume to expel all the debris from the speakers.
How to do it:
1. Go to the link and click on the “Get quick command” button.
2. Click “Add” and then click on it.
3. Select “Begin Water Ejection” – the playback of ultra-low sound for removing water will start.
4. Place the smartphone screen down and wait until the sound finishes.
5. Remove the spilled water and check the speaker. That’s it!