How to increase libido for a man and a woman: all methods of general and traditional medicine
Sexual desire may increase over time, or it may decrease. That is why you need to know about ways to increase libido. In the text we are talking about ways for men and for women. In addition, we tell you what folk remedies increase libido.
In order for partners to continue to feel sexual attraction to each other, you need to follow a few tips. After all, one way or another, but someday the couple will face the fact that there will be less and less sex in the relationship.
How to quickly increase libido?
1. Eat dark chocolate. It is a powerful aphrodisiac and excites a person. It contains tryptophan, and it, in turn, increases the production of serotonin, the “hormone of joy.” It also affects the libido. Chocolate especially increases libido in women. True, preference should be given only to dark chocolate with a low sugar content.
2. Some alcohol. Remember that the main thing is not to overdo it.
3. Water. Drinking plenty of water throughout the day can increase your libido. It should be about two liters a day.
4. Ginseng. It has a positive effect on libido, as it is also an aphrodisiac. Ginseng also improves blood circulation and relieves fatigue.
5. Sex. It may seem strange, but sex still has a great effect on libido. The more you have sex, the more you want it.
6. Sports. Regular exercise increases libido. You can train together with your partner. Then the effect will be better. Pay attention to running, Pilates, gym, any kind of cardio, yoga.
7. Change positions and places where you have sex.
How to increase libido for a woman? Tips for men
1. Help the woman feel more confident. Compliment your partner, say what you like about her and what turns her on. Try not to criticize the woman.
2. Meditate or practice yoga together. This is how you get rid of stress.
3. Talk about problems. If your libido is dropping because you have unresolved issues, it’s best to talk it over right away.
4. Prepare a dinner or snack for a woman from the following aphrodisiac foods: apples, saffron, chili peppers, almonds, watermelon, strawberries, cherries.
5. Find a woman’s erogenous zones. Low libido may be due to the fact that a woman does not enjoy the interaction.
6. Try a clitoris warming gel. This remedy improves blood flow to the genitals.
How to increase libido for a man?
1. Reduce your stress levels.
2. Eat more iron.
3. Eat fewer carbohydrates.
4. Watch out for sugar – its excessive consumption leads to intimate problems.
5. Consume olive oil. It improves blood circulation and helps the liver function. Elevated estrogen levels negatively affect potency.
6. Drink mint tea and ginger tea. All of them help in improving men’s health.
7. Go for 20-minute runs, bike rides, squats, weights, rotations, and pelvic lifts.
8. Do a contrast shower after exercise.
9. Do acupressure of the feet – it has a positive effect on the work of the male genital organ.
10. Give up bad habits.
11. Go to a psychologist. Problems may be in the head.
12. Make sure your sex is comfortable.
13. Change the frequency of sex.
14. Use fragrances to increase libido: essential oils of grapefruit, jasmine, ylang-ylang, bergamot, nutmeg, patchouli.
15. Go to the doctor. Libido may decrease due to health problems.
Traditional remedies that increase libido
You can increase libido with the help of traditional medicine. Try it and you will enjoy yourself and your partner again.
1. Eat honey. This product is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, tones and soothes blood circulation.
2. Try Golden Root tincture. It stimulates the production of the hormone, improves blood flow to the genitals and increases sexual desire.
3. Decoctions of herbs: juniper, rosemary, cilantro, tribulus, parsley, Rhodiola rosea.
4. Flax seeds, cinnamon, aspen bark, pumpkin seeds.