How to link Android to PC to transfer files and notifications in a second
In this article, we will tell you how to step by step configure the connection of your android phone to a computer without a direct connection via wire, so that you can quickly transfer files and receive notifications from your messengers to your computer. Enjoy all the functions of your phone from your computer quickly.
When using a PC, you often have to check your smartphone to see notifications, reply to messages, and transfer files from your phone to your computer. The Pushbullet program connects devices – you can reply to messages, watch notifications and exchange links between gadgets right on your PC.
How to use it:
1. Go to the site and register through Google.
2. Download the extension to your computer (available for Chrome and Firefox) or a Windows program.
3. Download the application to your Android.
4. Log in to your account on the phone – the device will appear in the list of connected devices on the service page.
5. Now in the mobile application we select the file, click on the transfer button and in a second we get it in the browser.
This way you can send text, passwords and photos from your smartphone to your computer, as well as sync notifications so you don’t have to check your phone every minute.