How to massage the abdomen, face, legs, neck to yourself at home
Sometimes massage is too expensive to be done too often. Therefore, we propose to resort to such a concept as “self-massage”. In the text we tell you what it is and how to do self-massage of the abdomen, face, legs, neck.
Self-massage of the face: how to do it?
You need to watch how you feel on your face and fingers. Do not tense your fingers or press or pull on your skin. Remove all jewelry from your hands, do not massage with long nails.
Massage your face in the following sequence:
1. Chin from center to ears.
2. Around the mouth.
3. Cheeks from nose to ears.
4. Nose from tip to forehead.
5. The area around the eyes.
6. Eyebrows and skin around the eyebrows.
7. Forehead from center to periphery.
8. Neck from cleavage to chin.
Better to do ten treatments once or twice a week.
Self-massage of the abdomen: how to do it?
1. Cleanse your skin and select a massage oil or anti-cellulite cream.
2. Use your fingertips to stroke your belly. Start in the area around the navel and gradually increase the diameter.
3. Next, start rubbing. Do this for no more than three minutes.
4. Use pressure. Place your palms on a certain point, cover it with your other hand, press and hold for more than three seconds. Then move to another point and move clockwise.
5. The next step is kneading.
6. Move on to vibration.
7. Finish the massage with stroking.
The duration of one massage should be no more than 25 minutes. Do it for no more than 15 minutes the first time.
Self-massage of feet: how to do it?
1. Warm up the foot – fix it with one hand and massage with the other.
2. Massage each finger separately.
3. Lock the foot in one position and perform circular motions with the thumbs.
4. Work on the leather in the heel area. Movements must be strong.
5. Place your palm under the ankle – this will relax your foot more.
6. Press your left hand against the cushions of the sole, and put your right hand on top of the foot and press it. Use both hands alternately.
7. Place your right palm on your foot and grab it as tightly as possible. Lock your left hand under the heel. Pull the heel towards you and twist the foot alternately in different directions a couple of times. Further – bring and spread the big toes, fixing the foot.
8. Work the groove between the tendons and the notch between the toes.
9. At the end, do a gentle and soothing motion.
Self-massage of the neck: how to do it?
1. Before starting the massage, you must perform a relaxing exercise. Pull your head into your shoulders, and then sharply lower them down. Repeat this several times.
2. Warm up the skin. Slowly stroke the back of your neck and shoulders, moving from top to bottom, along the spine.
3. Use your fingertips to massage the back of the neck along with the collar and shoulder blades. Rub and stroke your skin.
4. Massage the front of the neck and face. The movements should be the same as in the back zone, but lighter and softer.