How to work with Midjourney: creating beautiful graphics with a neural network
Collections of Midjourney’s works, which create images based on a description or combine several pictures into one, are diverse and often appear on the Internet. Do you also want to try your hand at working with artificial intelligence? We can tell you how to do it.
How to create beautiful images based on a description:
1. Go to the link. Click on “Download for Windows” or “Open discord in your browser”. Register if you don’t have an account. Log in to the program.
2. After logging into your account, follow the invitation link that leads to the server with the neural network. Click “Join Midjourney”.
3. By visiting the specified link, you will find yourself in a public chat where a multitude of Midjourney tasks corresponding to user requests appear every minute. To start using this neural network yourself, you need to enter any channel with the name “newbies”.
4. For convenience, you can add this bot to your own server. To do this, click on the bot in the chat, then click “Add to Server”.
5. Select the server and click “Continue”. If you don’t have personal servers on Discord, you need to create one before steps 4-5.
6. In the next window, click “Authorize”.
7. Open our server and to get a quality image we need to configure it. To do this, enter the command “/settings” and send it to the chat, and select all items as in the screenshot.
8. To use the imagine command in a chat, type “/imagine” and press “ENTER”. Then, type what you want the neural network to generate an image of. For example, “/imagine winter cat” and send the message. Alternatively, you can do the same thing on their server in channels named “newbies”.
9. After some time, you will be sent beautiful images according to your request.
10. To select a certain image, you need to click on “U1-U4” respectively. After clicking, the necessary image will be selected and enlarged.
11. If you want to immediately get additional versions of one of the pictures, click “V1-V4” accordingly. After clicking, the neural network will show you more options.
12. To generate new images again, click the button with the arrows. The neural network will generate 4 images again.
How to work with a pre-existing image in Midjourney:
1. To allow the neural network to work with ready-made images, we need to call the settings using the “/settings” command and enable “Remix mode”.
2. Now we need to copy the link to the image we need. We enter the command “/imagine”, press “Enter” and paste our link after “prompt”. After the link, we write the parameters we need, for example “Marvel style”.
3. The neural network will give you ready-made options based on your request.
The neural network has limits on the number of attempts, it is 25 attempts. To bypass these limits, there are 2 ways. The first is to purchase a paid subscription. The second way is to create a new account on Discord.