What to do if the computer freezes. How to visually speed up Windows if it freezes
In this article, we will tell you how to speed up your Windows PC without additional utilities.
If your computer freezes and slows down from time to time, there is a working way to fix it. Try turning on this setting, which turns off animation effects, smooth scrolling, and various shadows.
How to do it:
1. Through the search in Windows, launch the “Control Panel”.
2. Open the “System” section and go to its settings.
3. In the right menu, select “Advanced system settings” and go to the “Advanced” tab.
4. Click “Settings”, and then check the box next to “Adjust for best performance.”
5. That’s it – some animations and visual effects of the OS will now be disabled to increase its speed. As a result, the PC freezes less and runs visually faster.